Leather Shoe Repair
Leathersmiths can repair and recolour a range of shoes including leather, suede, satin and silk shoes.
- We can colour solid, two tone, metallic or with a range of specialty effects.
- Black to lighter colour: sometimes black can bleed through finished colour to resemble a stain
- Lighter colours are preferred for recolouring when possible.
- Waxy oil pull up leather can only be dyed darker.
- Patent leather can only be recoloured black.
- Vinyl are the most successful as colour choice is vast, we can match from colour chart or fabric samples.
Satin & Silk
These are a little more tricky as less and lighter resins are used Would recommend older stained light coloured shoes to go to dark colour
Can only be cleaned or sprayed darker As dye is transparent colour choice is limited and can depend on original colour.
- Shoes and ankle boots $75
- Boots above ankle $85
Shoes can be couriered to Leathersmiths and returned by courier. Please include your address details and contact number with your package.